Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Support :: Game Support

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Game Crash After "Starting" co-op sesion
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
CheetWing
Thu Feb 19 2009, 06:40PM
Registered Member #4857
Hi all, I've been playing cod5 for a while now.
I play over vpn with friends and we allways play the basic cod5 map or the fov mansion.

Yesterday I downloaded some new maps from this website, and mi friends too.
We didn't had any trouble installing the maps and loading the mod. But when we're all in the lobby and the server host "starts" the game everyone crashes and go back to windows.

Any idea?

PS: I saw that the webmasters and admins here like to read advices or maybe ideas to improve the site... well, here's one.
Forum moderators should add a new rule in order to control thread's subjects. I mean, if I enter the forun to search for a problem I need to go throug threads like "OMG I HAVE A PROBLEM HELP HELP".. this type of subjet does not say anything about the post content so I have to enter and check if is something realted to what I am looking for. So probably what will happend is that everyone else will start new threads that may be already discussed but with wrong subjects.

Anyway, good website, thanks in advance.
exzez
Thu Feb 19 2009, 07:32PM
Registered Member #2376
any error?
Gerks
Fri Feb 20 2009, 10:01AM
Registered Member #8
CheetWing wrote ...

Forum moderators should add a new rule in order to control thread's subjects. I mean, if I enter the forun to search for a problem I need to go throug threads like "OMG I HAVE A PROBLEM HELP HELP".. this type of subjet does not say anything about the post content so I have to enter and check if is something realted to what I am looking for. So probably what will happend is that everyone else will start new threads that may be already discussed but with wrong subjects.

i shall pass that comment on because ot does make a lot of sense, thanks for the feedback.

Right your problem!
What you need to do is when running the mod, go to mods and launch the map that you want to play, then when you join the host he/she can launch the game with all of you running the right mod/map and you should have no problems!

Hope this helps
~gerks
CheetWing
Fri Feb 20 2009, 12:26PM
Registered Member #4857
Well that we did.. thanks anyway
Gerks
Fri Feb 20 2009, 01:18PM
Registered Member #8
are you sure that everyone did because if one doesnt it could cause everyone to crash, and that is how it ends with you all back on ur desktop
Representa
Sat Feb 21 2009, 02:23AM
Registered Member #239
Gerks wrote ...

are you sure that everyone did because if one doesnt it could cause everyone to crash, and that is how it ends with you all back on ur desktop

that is the biggest problem with hosting......you never know if they have the right mod launched......if its still doing it and you're running vista make sure you have the sound set to 16 bit 44000-46000hz

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF