USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Zombie Map Ideas

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
map that gets easier as you go (kind of)
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
Samratov
Sun Jul 04 2010, 10:52PM
Registered Member #16547
This is my Idea.
there are four buildings on this map:

1st building is very large with a lot of visibility all that it has in it is a trench gun: one person spawns here

2nd building very large also except cramped and maze-like this contains a ptrs sniper: one person spawns here

3rd building small and cramped with a view of the other two buildings this contains a scoped kar98k and a double barrel shotgun: 2 people spawn here (the idea is that the sniper in this building will help cover the other two while the shot gunner will cover the sniper)

4th building very large, enormous sight range from windows and balconies, but maze like inside with perk-a-cola machines and a random box. The other three buildings will have tunnels or teleporters leading to this building and it can only be accessed if power has been turned on in all of the other buildings

it would be appreciated if you posted ideas and feedback so that I can fine tune this idea
smithster
Mon Jul 05 2010, 06:06AM
smithster

Registered Member #1
Yeah I like the sound of this one, I'm sure it would be a bit of a challenge for the shot gun holder though!!
drummer0299
Mon Jul 05 2010, 11:29AM
Registered Member #16556
that would be a pretty cool map but you probably would need a good team other wise people might lose early but its a good idea
smithster
Mon Jul 05 2010, 07:51PM
smithster

Registered Member #1
Yeah it would be hard if the shot gun holder didn't know how the others played. There would need to be an element of trust in this game.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF